Monday, March 02, 2009

wkkendupdtte

I am slightly sick today - my head feels heavy and full and my throat hurts.
On Friday I met Leah after work and she went to buy a bathing suit. Later we went to visit Kate in her fancy-schmancy Yorkville hotel. We went swimming in the lap pool, tried out the sauna, and hung out in her room.
On Saturday, Leah and I complained about the cold. We went to greenavi for coffee, where Leah read Thomas Merton and I read Flannery O'Connor... Afterwards, we went to Magic Oven Pizza, for expensive gluten-free pizza. Instead of doing anything that evening - we fell asleep for a few hours. When we woke up, we ended up watching/rewatching Before Sunrise.
On Sunday we did laundry. After church we watched Before Sunset - which was interesting but not as good...

1 comment:

sue said...

I actually liked before sunset better than sunrise - I figure it was because now I'm more like the older characters than the younger ones so I got their issues a little more..