Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Long Weekend

On Friday night I went up to Eglinton and Mount Pleasant (!?!) to meet a bunch of guys from church at a pub, and to play chess. I got my bum thoroughly kicked by Scott Gray.

On Saturday I got my hair cut. Afterwards Leah and I went to The Queen Mother for a Valentines day lunch! That night we went to the Royal's to hang out with church peeps, and make vegan paté for a church feast.

On Sunday, Leah went to play at St John's Anglican (for the last time). I went to The Common and read the latest Scott Pilgrim book. I just found out that I am too old to be an extra in the movie... =(

After church there was a baptism/feast at St George the Martyr.

On Monday, Leah and I stayed home all day, packing etc. for Leah to go away for a week of silent retreat at Loyola House. After going down to Union Station with her, I headed to the McG's for dinner and a movie. We watched In Bruges, which I wouldn't necessarily recommend. (it wasn't terrible... but it wasn't super-awesome)

No comments: