Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekend

Let The Right One In

I kept reading great reviews for Let the Right One In. (I also kept seeing ads for the movie, like the one above, which I found amusingly similar to the Rachel Getting Married ads that were out at the same time)

Anyway - it was showing this weekend at the Bloor, so we sort of had to go. And it was the most enjoyable movie I have watched in a long time. It is a sad and beautifully shot story about two lonely twelve year old kids becoming friends. It is also a vampire movie.

Anyway - On Saturday I went out to the Beaches. It was sunny and bright and white. The Water Filtration Plant is open again, so I took some pictures.

On Sunday, we cleaned up our apartment. After church we had a whole whack of people over for dinner.

No comments: