Monday, December 08, 2008

weekend

Friday - we had practice. We really need some way to record our practices, so that we don't waste time trying to remember all the stuff we figured out the week before. Also, the future of the rehearsal space is possibly a little unsure, since the band we are sharing it with is likely disbanding. We shall see...

Saturday - I went to an elders' meeting. Afterwards I bought eggnog and made muffins, and then headed over to St John's Anglican church, where Leah and GGH were setting up for their Christmas concert.

Sunday - we went out for lunch, and then I went to FT for church. Leah skipped FT, and went to mass with Jen. Afterwards, I made carrot soup with purple carrots.

I also bought the Neil Young live at Massey Hall CD. It is good.

3 comments:

sue said...

I've been listening to that Neil Young on NPR and I like it.

mamakat said...

i don't know about those purple carrots, yo... it weirds me out to look at them!! do they taste the same?

Trent said...

the carrots taste pretty much like carrots... but the soup looked like crushed tomatoes, which kinda freaked my brain out.