Monday, January 30, 2006

Weekend Update

For some reason, I seemed to have a headache and a foul mood for most of the weekend. Despite this sucking, there are a few higlights worth mentioning.

Lots of sleep. Although it seems I could always sleep more, I went to bed early every night of the weekend.

Leah had Saturday off. This seems like it hasn't happened in forever.

I went to the dentist. This isn't that exciting or fun, but it is notable, since I haven't seen a dentist in a very long time. Instead of reprimanding me, the dentist complained that there was nothing wrong with my teeth for which he could charge me extra, and how this was ridiculous considering how long it had been. Also, somewhere in the last 5 years, dentists (like everybody else) went all digital (film-free, and pretty much instant, x-rays).

Indian food all you can eat buffet.

Church. The new associate pastor rocks the pulpit with a pretty sweet lecturer/rapper style. The guy has a Master's from Cambridge, and is finishing up his PhD, and it shows. He preached the entire book of Jude.

Church also featured some pretty sweet post-service praying with Jon B.

No comments: