Monday, November 28, 2005

Havalina - Space, Love and Bullfighting

I forgot about this CD - I like it.

Bullfighter
The bullfighter had come to town, summertime he'd been laid down, the bull had took his winning crown, and left him lying on the ground, his wife and children hung their heads, the bullfighter wished he was dead. He couldn't stand the pain that day, and all his pride was torn away, the sky it was a bitter gray, and bitter were the things they'd say. Madrid, Madrid reach out to me, I'm down upon a bended knee, I need the fight to be set free, Oh Lord above have you cursed me. Wintertime had brought despair, and all the news had spread of what had happened there, the bull had nailed him to the floor, and though the pain was bad his pride was wounded more, the bull fighter was feel'n down, and though his scorn had passed he wore it like a thorny crown, he couldn't take another day, he went up to the highest roof and flew away.

Space and Places
I'm moving futher from the ground, I'm losing touch with things around, I'm finding out I'm needing you, I start to see the awful things, that I do, It's a big world, to fall in love girl, It's a warm night, it will be all right, even space has, empty places, everything has, time and spaces, everything falls out of places, leaving us their empty spaces.

Pluto
Out a ways in the solar system, Pluto lies so cold and distant 12345678, (9) planets from the sun, and right about here in the solar system, lie you and I so cold and distant, I guess you could say we're not having any fun. And the world goes by and life is grand and people fall and people stand, and the planets spin around again as you're reaching slowly for my hand. Out in space it's awfully cold, and only you can make me whole, things aren't always what they seem, and Pluto's caught right in between. Not quite a planet and not quite steam, Pluto's caught right in between. Some things they may fall apart, and sometimes love may break your heart, and sometimes I may lose my way, and Pluto is now yesterday.

2 comments:

the color j said...

i need your address, for i have a present to send you. the writing on the package you sent me was slightly illegible so i couldnt get the address. lemme know.

the color j said...

Digable Planets- Reachin(A New Refutation Of Time And Space)

Anything by NWA
The Chronic