Thursday, November 03, 2005

Goings on

Some things that have been going on this week.

Monday - I finally registered for a new Social Insurance Number. This is something like a Social Security Number, and my previous number was set to expire. I was surprised to not have to wait in line for hours at the Human Resources and Development Canada Office, so I had loads of time before my doctor's appointment. I managed to find a Goodwill store near the doctor, where I bought Fables of the Reconstruction (REM) and Loaded (The Velvet Underground). I was also stoked to find Jolie Holland's Escondida, but somebody had taken the CD and left the cover... let's rip off a charity organization AND keep Trent from scoring a sweet album for $3.79

Tuesday - we went to dinner at Elena's. It was good to see her and Katherine... We also stopped by K's super sweet place on the way home.

Wednesday - Leah's show was really fun. Shelley and Brendon played sax and trumpet, I played some melodica, and Leah broke out some flute. I am tired today.

No comments: