Friday, February 17, 2006

Friday!

Last night, Leah and I went to eat Indian food with her boss. He is a really nice Korean professor/genius who does things involving plastics.

Afterwards, we went to see Kate's play. I think I could do with seeing it at least 5 more times, since I found it hard to understand all at once. It was adapted from a poem by her dad, so once I thought about it, I realized that it was appropriate and cool that it operated at an emotional level as much as an I-can-figure-this-all-out-in-my-head level. But I'm not that good at reading poetry (I lack the skills and the practice that reading a lot of good poetry takes), and I also have to read things multiple times to start to digest them. So it makes sense that I wanted to see the play again!

All in all I really enjoyed it - and the more I think about it, the more I liked it. Also, we got to see Kate dance, albeit briefly!

In other news, Steven Bates should be on air in a few minutes.

No comments: