Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend

On Friday evening we went grocery shopping, and then made milk tarts.

On Saturday I went to the gym. As usual, there were some totally crazy fitness type people there, including a guy doing some insane upside-down workout on the pull-up bar.

Afterwards, we made an apple pie and a strawberry-rhubarb pie, for an afternoon pie party in celebration of my 34th birthday.

On Sunday, we went to mass at Newman. That afternoon we did laundry and groceries.

And that's about it.

2 comments:

sue said...

Well happy birthday Trent!! I'm glad you got pie.

Also, as an aside, I believe I will be in Toronto sometime during the week before Labo(u)r Day... I would love to see you guys!

Me said...

Yessss!! Obvi we would love to see you too! Just let us know the deets (we want to come to NYC though, so maybe we will see you before you are here, but we have to talk about it (NYC)). ANyway, yay.