Monday, May 09, 2011

Monday

Here's the weekend update...

By Friday of last week I was totally exhausted. We had a busy week and I stayed up a little too late every night...
We went and rented the Godfather II, and stopped in at Freedom Clothing on the way, since they were having an opening of drawings and jewellery...

On Saturday, I met Dylan for brunch, and then did laundry in the afternoon. That evening we went for a walk, since the weather is finally getting better.

On Sunday morning, we went to FT, for a baby dedication service. Afterwards we went to Maggies for brunch with the Woods...

That afternoon, I went to the gym, and then that evening I spent 3 or 4 hours trying to get the !@$%$^%# XP 'antispyware' 2011 virus off of our laptop... I think I managed to get rid of it, but there might still be some stuff messed up with our registry as a result. Whoever makes this stuff, congratulations on making the world a worse place.

2 comments:

Mabel & Petrie said...

What do you mean by 'our registry'? Are we getting married AGAIN?

Compy is fine btw.

gd ass licking virus makers.

sue said...

No anti virus software is one reason I am enjoying my Apple computer - they don't seem to require it.