Monday, March 01, 2010

weekend

so...
...sometimes I don't really feel like doing this update, but for some reason I try to do it anyway. Why is that?

Friday... we went over to Brad's for dinner.
Saturday... Leah made granola for breakfast, and then we ended up going to Ikea, basically to buy a light bulb for the lamp we bought there last weekend. But this time we went to the other Ikea, so it was totally different. Also, we went with D&J, so that part actually was different.
Sunday... we went to morning church, 'cause Leah was playing bass and we had a meeting after church. That afternoon we went to see the Under Great White Northern Lights movie at the Royal. The movie theatre was pretty empty, 'cause I guess everybody else in the country was watching the hockey game. I guess the game was good but I'd rather watch the White Stripes tour Canada. That night, D&J came over to our house for dinner.

No comments: