Friday, October 10, 2008

Party for Change

If you've got the bandwidth, check out this Probama dj-mix.

I tend to be pretty politically ignorant. This is perhaps partly due to the fact that I've never lived anywhere where I could legally vote (I have legally paid taxes a lot though!)

To be honest, it probably has more to do with ignorance and laziness. I did make the effort to register to vote from abroad this time around.

Anyway - what prompted this (unusual for me) post about politics was a message on my church bulletin board linking to a YouTube clip (which, to be honest, I didn't bother watching) about how Obama supports letting babies die. I responded with a link to an Obama interview where he talks about this exact bill...

So - I figured I'd link to that interview here too...

No comments: