Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Midweek weekend update

It's Wednesday, and I'm back to work after a couple of sick days off. I'm still not 100%, but I'm on the mend.

The weekend:
Friday, I met Leah after work at Andrew and Esther's wedding rehearsal. Leah had to be there, and I sat around trying not to cough too much. Afterwards we went to Hosu for dinner.

Saturday - we went to the vet. Mabel seems to be doing better. She got another shot, and is on hypoallergenic (= more expensive) food. She is no longer rocking a cone on her head, so she is much happier.

Later we went to the wedding, and then the reception. It was great.

Afterwards we watched Talladega Nights, which is actually hilarious.

On Sunday, we went to church. Afterwards, some people came over to help us eat Leah's birthday cake!

On Monday and Tuesday I mostly lay around on the couch. I also visited the doctor (for free). She was an old grandmother from somewhere vaguely eastern european. I also consumed my own body weight in Ricola.

Today I am back at work. This American Life is replaying the episode with the post-traumatic stress guy from Iraq. It is definitely worth a listen.

No comments: