Monday, December 10, 2007

Where was I ?

So...

My new job is keeping me pretty busy, as you can tell from the lack of blogging (also, I'm not really feeling the blog recently, but I will try to keep it up for all the fans...) I am working on a film post-production facility, and an office building. Last week we had our client Christmas party at the Panarama.

So, what about the weekend?.. Leah and I rocked the Salvation Army collection kettle at Yonge and Bloor on Saturday. By which I mean we sat at one of those things for about 3 hours as people put money into it.

Also, we hung out with Bradley on Saturday night, and the Cumbys for brunch on Sunday. Groceries. Church.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Completely out of control.

sue said...

that is a common leah comment.

you did one of the sally ann kettles!!! i am impressed. how was it?