Monday, July 31, 2006

Let's see...

Friday night we went to the One by One art (and fashion) show. It was a good time, and some of the art was pretty darn cool. Also, the fashion show was hilarious, since a good few of the models were folks from church. Luke was especially hilarious, with his eyeliner and Zoolanderesque poses.
I think they made some pretty good bank too, which will be passed on to an orphanage in Africa...

Saturday we took the pets to the vet, and ran some other errands... I stopped in at the Fluevog shoestore, since they were having some huge sale, and I seriously could use some new shoes. Turns out all they had was ugly, and on sale for hundreds of dollars. Seriously, this one pair was marked DOWN to, I think it was something like 700 dollars. And that was 300 bucks off the regular price...
Needless to say, I will continue to rock the white Nu Balance/flipflops for a while yet.

Sunday... laundry, Rice Bar, church. Leah played at church, and I had a hard time running sound. I finally got everything sounding good by the last song. Bradley had his first go at playing guitar in church too, and it sounded pretty sweet.

After church we went to Brian and Anna's for dinner. It was really fun, and cool to hang out with them, since we hadn't ever really. Brian showed off his mad cooking (Leah friendly) skills, Anna showed us their wedding pics, and a good time was had by all. Needless to say, I am tired, since we went to bed at around 12:30...

No comments: