Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Quick

This last weekend we were involved in a chaotic dinner event for new immigrants to Canada. Ironically (for me at least), we played the part of the Canadian hosts. It was fun.
Also, we had people over for dinner on Sunday, after church, to help us eat a lot of left over turkey.
For the rest of the weekend, we did dishes.

My silk-screened cards turned out OK, despite being a bit frustrating. It all comes down to having the right tool for the job - or in my case, never having the right tool for the job.

Also - The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom is a crazy book. I highly recommend.

I haven't decided if I fully recommend the TV show The Office (the BBC version - I have not seen any of the US version)... I will say that the few episodes that we watched last night were funny (and sort of not funny)

No comments: